Esterline Manufacturing Associate 2- 1st shift in Brea, California
Esterline Technologies Corporation
Esterline welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. We design, manufacture, and market highly engineered products and systems principally for the aerospace and defense markets. Esterline Engineered Materials, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Esterline, is a leading diversified manufacturer of highly engineered, organic, and in-organic elastomer based products.
Position Summary: This classification covers those employees who inspect materials and parts during and after assembly or fabrication for conformance to specifications.
Tools, Equipment & Materials Used: Inspection fixture, lights, rulers, calipers, finished/uninspected parts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works following written instructions or verbal directions from foreman.
- Selects part to be inspected. May place part in rotating fixture.
- Inspects for defects such as cracks, tears, or blisters by squeezing.
- Inspects in grooves, holes or molded indentures.
- Verifies sizes with ruler or gauges.
- May trim or buff flash from part with scissors, knife or trimming or buffing machine.
- Places acceptable parts in containers.
- Completes required production documents and records.
- Follows established housekeeping and safety practices to maintain the quality of the work environment.
- Performs similar or related duties as assigned.
Shift hours: 5:00am- 1:30pm
U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Job Title: Manufacturing Associate 2- 1st shift
Req ID: 11246BR
Location: Kirkhill-TA, Brea
Country: United States
Position Type: Regular