SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company System Engineer to support IA Task in SAN DIEGO, California
CSRA is seeking a System Engineer to provide support to SPAWAR PMW 740 in the procurement of Systems Engineering Services for the Taiwan Syun An System of Systems (SoS). The qualified candidate will support the Information Assurance (IA) task. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
Provide support to SPAWAR PMW 740 in the procurement of Systems Engineering Services for the Taiwan Syun An System of Systems (SoS) in meeting the Taiwan Ministry of National Defense (MND) customer requirements. Scope includes: 1) Information Assurance (IA) network security enhancements to protect information integrity and detect intrusions and data corruption; 2) Provide Command and Control (C2) system enhancements by increasing the C2 track solution to enhance situational awareness and integrate additional weapon system tracks within the overall SoS Architecture; and 3) Incorporate necessary associated training for the Taiwan Advanced Tactical Data Link System (TATDLS) and the Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS) system equipment to be installed in six (6) PFG-2 and four (4) PFG-3 Taiwan Navy class ships.
IA task incudes a phased approach (1) Understand the current IT environment with engineering analysis/basic assessment; (2) Short Term Implementation Phase - for 'easily' performed corrections and/or high impact risks that can be done quickly. Also, first spins on Agile implementations for longer term projects; and (3) Long Term Implementation Phase to modernize infrastructure, implement continuous performance & IA/CS monitoring; and upgrade IA/CS capabilities and analytics.
As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, CSRA is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership, and tap into our collective 90 year heritage. With combined FY15 revenues of approximately $5.5 billion and nearly 19,000 employees, CSRA represents the coming together - figuratively and literally - of two outstanding companies; the North American Public Sector business of CSC and SRA. Join us and watch your career take flight.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
BS or equivalent 5 yrs related experience, or MS 3 yrs related experience
- Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering - Cross-Platform IT
- Systems Engineering - Cyber
- Program Management
- Engineering Industry
- Secret Clearance is required
Job Systems Services
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Title: System Engineer to support IA Task
Location: USA-CA: CALIFORNIA-SAN DIEGO
Requisition ID: 170038T