The GEO Group Supervising Case Manager in Westminster, California
This position is responsible for the supervision of case management staff. Provides quality oversight for assigned supervision and/or rehabilitation program functions provided to clients. Learns, uses and models principles of the “What Works” system through evidence-based practices in all interactions with clients and other staff members.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage casework functions and supervise casework staff;
- Monitor the treatment service methodology;
- Develop and monitor procedures governing documentation;
- Participate in case conferences.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of systems, in alignment with Company policies and procedures and principles of the “What Works” system, to enhance operational efficiency and delivery of services to clients referred for supervision or treatment.
- Monitors the treatment methodology, procedures governing counselor documentation, and ensure program parolees are working toward goals outlined in the case management plan (CMP).
- Provides ongoing staff training within a specific office regarding the technical and client management dimensions of Company’s offender management system, including effective integration of information, technology and treatment.
- Provides in-service training for staff in compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Audits case management services provided to clients to ensure standardized delivery of such services. Provides feedback and corrective action reports to staff.
- Collects and analyzes client satisfaction ratings for all program services provided within an office. Generates a summary program quality report quarterly. Develops corrective action plans when necessary.
- Assists Program/State Manager in maintaining state certifications for staff as required by law. Maintains compliance with all government regulatory agencies that oversee treatment services.
- Provides case consultation to treatment staff as needed.
- May be involved with providing case management services directly to clients using principles of the “What Works” system.
- Participates in case conferences.
- May perform all duties of Case Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.