Contract Services Group, Inc. Human Resources Generalist in Brea, California
Human Resources Generalist
Location:Brea, CA, United States
Job # 10861933
Send to Friend
Currently seeking to hire a Human Resources Generalist with a minimum of three years experience
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Report To: Human Resources Executive Manager
Direct Reports: Recruiters
Position Status: Full Time
Salary $55,000 per year
Benefits Medical/Dental/Vision, Vacation, Holidays, Personal Leave Time
Work Schedule Monday –Friday 8:30 to 5:00 PM, subject to change based on project assignments
Work Site: Brea, California
Travel: Up to 10% of time in California may be required; may include occasional out of state travel Minimum Experience: 3 years as a Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities
Human Resources Generalist must have a strong background in Human Resources functional role and proficient in Human Resources duties and areas of responsibility. The qualified candidate must have a proven successful track record in an HR Generalist role handling the day to day HR functions and responsibilities while maintaining excellent communication and reporting relationships with multiple departments, field management and Company personnel at all levels. A proactive self starter who can work independently but work within the organization as a team member. This position requires excellent analytical and organizational skills to assist the HR Department and Company’s rapid growth.
• Proficient knowledge of current Federal and California employment and labor laws
• Human resources practices including but not limited to EEOC, FMLA, CRFA and FLSA.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
•Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Ability to understand and convey Company Human Resources Policies, and Federal and State employment and labor laws
• Ability to handle all HR matters with confidentiality (i.e. employee relations, legal matters, workers’ compensation issues, etc.)
• Ability to effectively communicate while exercising diplomacy, sound judgment and tact
• Ability to deal effectively with a diverse work force, account managers and supervisors, insurance company representatives, labor attorneys and other consultants and vendors.
• Ability to work flexible hours based upon the needs of the Company.
• State issued driver’s license with a driving record meeting requirement of insurance underwritersKey Essential Functions & Areas of Responsibility
• Employee Relations and Investigations
• Labor & employment law compliance
• Recruitment & new hire onboarding • HRIS data & processingAdditional Qualifications
- A plus to have experience in interfacing with production workers in workers’ compensation accident investigation and enforcement of safe work practices
CSG specializes in facility cleaning services since 1973 across CA, AZ and NV.www.csgcares.com http://jobs.csgcares.com www.csgcares.jobs. .CSG performs background checks on all applicants. CSG is an EOE (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation).Recruiters please do not contact job poster.
Human Resources Department
Contract Services Group, Inc.
Office: (714) 582-1800 ext. 213
Fax: (714) 582-1798 – Secure & Confidential Line
Customer Focused, Quality Driven, Environmentally Responsible