Kiewit Corporation Document Control Clerk- Huntington Beach in Huntington Beach, California
Date: Mar 13, 2018
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, US
Requisition ID: 73268
• Perform document control duties in project site office as assigned with supervision.
• Contribute to a team responsible for document flow and distribution at a job site.
• Collect and log all contract documents and project documentation from bid phase through project completion.
• Reproduce, distribute, store and retrieve necessary documentation.
• High school graduate with at least one year of related business experience
• Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, e-mail and Intranet
• Willing to perform a variety of tasks and learn new skills
• Basic knowledge of document control procedures, Prolog, and office equipment such as computers, typewriters, copy machines, telephone systems, etc.
• Basic knowledge of filing and record retention systems
• Fast-paced office environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built in to every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different:
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Document Control, Clerical, Engineer, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Administrative, Engineering