Kelly Services C# Developer in San Diego, California
Kelly IT Resources has teamed up with a great company in Ranch Bernardo to find their next C# Developer. This is a long-term contract position with a high technology group whose mission is to ensure the safety, regulatory compliance and operational efficiency in the Search & Rescue ecosystem, fleet management and coastal surveillance systems. We support our customers with resilient PNT (position, navigation, timing) solutions for supervision and communication in difficult environments where standard tools are inadequate for mission critical solutions. The group holds global leadership positions in markets related to marine, defense, security, aerospace, aviation and telecommunications, through the innovation of global teams.
We are looking for an impactful Sr. Software Engineer to be part of our client’s Fleet Management Software Suite. Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, driven by measurable results and work well within team environments. Solid interpersonal skills, a desire to produce elegant solutions as well as a preference for rigor are also required. Said engineer will be responsible for designing, coding, unit testing and becoming an expert in one or more components of the system. The engineer will operate on an agile team within the Scrum framework, working to deliver high-quality solutions using continuous integration and utilizing automated testing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Analyze, design, develop, build and support a wide variety of software programs in .Net framework
• Migrate legacy software application functionality to newer platform.
• Develop in ASP .NET MVC, develop new or modify existing API, UI/UX design and development, Database design and modeling
• Translating functional requirements into delivered responsive solutions using best practices.
• Design and develop web based solutions in collaborative team environment
• Develop project construction, test, and deployment plans.
• Coordinate and complete project tasks in timely manner.
• Provide Tier 3 Support to Operations Team
• Troubleshooting system level components including database or other system components.
• 4+ years’ experience with .Net full stack development
• 4+ years of experience in Visual Studio, C#, SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET, Web Services, LINQ, SOAP, and REST
• 4+ years of development in a large-scale, multi-platform environment is required
• Experience with the Full Development Lifecycle as well as Agile Development Methodologies
• Experience with relational databases, preferably SQL Server
• Extensive web based software development experience
• Microsoft Access 97 experience a plus
• Ability to recognize and decipher C++, C and VB .NET is a plus
• Experience with TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing a plus
If this describes you, please apply today!!
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm