AMETEK, Inc. Program Manager in San Diego, California
Functional Area:Customer Support
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Hours of Work:40+
Location:US - California - San Diego
Division:AHV - Power Systems & Instruments
Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
The Contract Associate will be responsible for the review of customer terms and conditions, along with preparing exceptions and negotiating changes with customers. This position will also be responsible for contract management for compliance to contract deliverables.
• Support Government contract review and management
• Manage customer electronic purchase orders
• Manage eBUY for GSA
• Review and complete customer representations and certifications
• Review and resolve terms and conditions issues
• Prepare daily and weekly sales reports
• Support special projects including GSA and sales reporting
Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of related experience.
• Thorough understanding of business contracting principles.
• Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communication.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and simple database applications.
• Advanced Power Point and Excel capabilities with the ability to create spreadsheets, graphs and pivot tables
• Ability to problem solve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.