Fossil Store Asst Manager - Las Americas WatchStation in San Diego, California
Store Asst Manager - Las Americas WatchStation
Be a part of our rapidly growing, global company where you will work with an inspiring team and grow your business! Our ideal candidate will have a big picture and balanced leadership approach. They will drive the business while developing their people and keeping the focus on the customer. A passion for the brand is a must as you build brand loyalty and exceed our measurable expectations.
Get To Know Us:
Fossil Group is a global retailer specializing in the design, innovation and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At the heart of Fossil Group's vision is a commitment to fostering creativity and delivering the best in design through its three core businesses: the Fossil brand; the Skagen brand; and a multi-brand watch portfolio business. This portfolio includes adidas, Armani Exchange, Burberry, Diesel, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Michele, Relic, Tory Burch and Zodiac. Fossil Group is constantly developing its businesses through core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design and dynamic global distribution.
· 1-2 years of retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry
· Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
· Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
· Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
· Ability to build brand loyalty
· Genuinely cares to help people succeed
· Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
· Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
· Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex
· Able to adjust and customize according to the needs of the business
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
CA - San Diego
Fossil is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Watch Station is an international leader in fashion and designer luxury timepieces. Through our commitment to customer service, Watch Station brings sophistication, fashionable style advice, and knowledge to watch enthusiasts around the globe. Watch Station stores are located throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia.